WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Meet Senior Decision Makers From:
- Health Service Providers & Systems
- Insurance Companies
With The Following Job Titles:
- Enterprise/ Innovation/Technology
- Medical Strategy
- Population Health
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Medical Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Data Strategy
- Product Development
- Medical Officer/Director
Plus Suppliers Or Service Providers Of:
- RPM Technology And Device Providers
- Remote Telemonitoring Services
- Telestation Providers
- Phone Or Device App Technology Providers
- Data Aggregation Services
- Data Analytics Services
- Data Providers
- Applications Programming Interface Providers
- Integration Software Providers
- Data Interchange Platform Software
- Electronic Health Records Integration
- Medical Research
Program Download Form
Complete the form below to access the program and the UCLA Health and Children's Mercy Hospitals speaker interviews...
PRACTICAL BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- RPM FOCUSED : The only congress focused on RPM rather than wider health IT or telemedicine. The agenda has been designed, with two full days of cutting edge insights on RPM, enabling delegates to walk away knowing whether to adopt RPM and how to do it.
- DECISION MAKING FOCUSED : Presentations are geared towards helping Directors responsible for RPM to make decisions. This is a practical rather than academic summit.
- KEEPING PATIENTS OUT OF THE EMERGENCY ROOMS : Improving patient and care and reducing costs are key - this conference is designed to support the healthcare industry in meeting these objectives.
- ACTIONABLE INSIGHTS : This is the only congress focused on providing Directors of Telehealth and Innovation with practical, actionable insights in regards to RPM implementation.
- 100% HEALTH & INSURANCE PROVIDER CASE STUDIES : The only RPM congress to feature an end user-led speaker faculty.
- SUCCESS CRITERIA : The only congress that will set a criteria for a successful RPM program and discuss a clinic metric process for monitoring the performance of the program.